My Favorite Housewarming Home Quote
I am grateful for the lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and floors that need waxing because it means I have a home.
This is the list of the best Housewarming quotes and Sayings which I have selected from almost 100 home quotes read. Some of them are quotes and sayings for congratulations on new house or home. I hope you love them.
- A house that does not have one worn, comfy chair in it is soulless. ~May Sarton
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- A man builds a fine house; and now he has a master, and a task for life: he is to furnish, watch, show it, and keep it in repair, the rest of his days. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- May your home always be too small to hold all of your friends. ~Author Unknown
- May the roof above us never fall in
- And may we good companions beneath it never fall out.~Irish Blessing
- Home is a name, a word, it is a strong one; stronger than magician ever spoke, or spirit ever answered to, in the strongest conjuration. ~Charles Dickens
- The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there. ~Ellie Rodriguez
- Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.
- It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home. ~Author Unknown
- Every house where love abides
- And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest.
~Henry Van Dyke
- The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.~Maya Angelou
- I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself. ~Maya Angelou
Related Home quotes: Inspirational Home Quotes and Sayings
If you like collection of housewarming quotes, please share them with your friend, I would much appreciate !
What are your favorite housewarming quotes?
Comment or share your own quotes with us!