20 quotes about love by Mother Teresa
A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love.
Mother Teresa quotes about love
More Mother Teresa Quotes about Love:
- We can do no great things; only small things with great love.
- The greatest science in the world; in heaven and on earth; is love.
- Love is repaid by love alone!
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other–it doesn’t matter who it is– and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own home. Give love to your children, to a wife or husband, to a next-door neighbor.
- It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.
- Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- If you think well of others, you will also speak well of others and to others. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. If your heart is full of love, you will speak of love.
- It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.
- It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters.
- I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
- Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
- Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents. Parents have very little time for each other, and in the home begins the disruption of peace of the world.