Here are some random uplifting morning quotes to start your morning:
Some funny uplifting quotes and sayings:
- I love mornings, I just wish they came later in the day
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it all worth while.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most birthdays live the longest.
- Borrow money from a pessimist – they don’t expect it back
- If you want peace, don’t talk to your friends. Talk to your enemies.
- Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway. ~Author Unknown
Some inspirational quotes to uplift your mood:
- Life without a purpose is a languid, drifting thing; every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves, “This day let me make a sound beginning.
- How long should you try? Until.
- Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.
Charles F. Kettering
- You’ve gotta wake up every morning and ask yourself, ‘How bad do you want it?’ How much work are you willing to put forth for the things and people you want and need in your life? Nothing great comes without effort. But I promise you that if it’s something of great meaning in your heart and something you need in your life…EVERY risk, EVERY step and EVERY drop of sweat will be worth it.
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. ~G.B. Shaw, Mrs. Warren’s Profession, 1893
- It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given you another day to live.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Every morning, when we wake up, we have twenty-four brand-new hours to live. What a precious gift! We have the capacity to live in a way that these twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy, and happiness to ourselves and others.
Thich Nhat Hanh
- We should give meaning to life, not wait for life to give us meaning.
See more Morning quotes to start your day
You may like these picture quotes: